Use your highchair for up to six years! Badger's Envee highchair easily converts back and forth from a fully-featured baby feeding station to a separate play table and chair for your toddler and preschooler! The Envee's many convenient features are easy to use, yet it's also affordable.
- Includes a three-position adjustable front tray and three-position reclining adjustable seat. Seat can be reclined using one hand. Seat includes a five-point harness system with one-handed, quick release buckle.
- Two trays included! The regular tray has a removable dishwasher-safe insert tray so it's easy to tidy up and always have a clean surface available for each meal.
- Removable tray includes two indented cup holders and a indented large main compartment (3/4 inch deep). Main tray features one spacious indented compartment (5/8 inch deep).
- Removable washable seat pad.
- Chair includes a footrest that is especially comfortable when used with the table. Chair with Tray (and without tray, too) can be used separately from the base/table.
- For use from approximately six months (when your child can sit unassisted) and up, in the highchair. For use from approximately 2 years to approximately 6 years (40 pounds) when converted to a playtable and chair.
- Step bar on base/table makes it easy to hold the chair steady when adjusting the tray or removing/inserting the chair.
- As a play table, the chair nests slightly under the table for comfort during craft or meal time, and compactness when not in use.
- Complies with all current U.S. and European safety standards including T-bar on the tray to prevent sliding out.
- Chair/Table are made of durable, recyclable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic; feeding tray is made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP) with Nylon. Seat pad is 100% polyester fabric with polyester foam padding.
- Adult assembly required.
- Dimensions: 40.5"H x 24.5"W x 28"D
Product weight: 19 lbs.