The Evenﬂo® Maestro™ is the ultimate booster car seat that offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The up-front harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As your child grows, the shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle's belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The Maestro™ is designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the United States.
- Recommended use: 22 - 110 lbs.
- 2 Modes - Converts to Booster: Forward-facing Harness to Belt-Positioning Booster supports children 22-110 lbs
- 5-Point Harness with 50 lb. Limit: Holds child's body safely and securely in car seat
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
- Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach – allows driver to stay focused on the road
- Multiple Harness Slots: Accomodate your growing child
- Easy to Clean - Wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad removes for easy cleaning
- Made in the USA
- Assembled dimensions: 25.7" x 17" x 9.6"
- Warranty: For a period of 90 days from the original purchase of this Product, Evenflo warrants to the original end user (Purchaser) this Product (including any accessories) against defects in material or workmanship.
- Evenflo’s sole obligation under this express limited warranty shall be, at Evenflo's option, to repair or replace any Product that is determined to be defective by Evenflo and determined to be covered by this warranty.
- Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the Purchaser. Proof of purchase in the form of a receipted invoice or bill of sale evidencing that the Product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
- This express limited warranty is extended by Evenflo ONLY to the original Purchaser of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to subsequent purchasers or end users of the Product. For warranty service, contact Evenflo’s ParentLink Consumer Resource Center.