It's a reclining infant seat with a fold-out kickstand -- great for feeding baby. Adjust the seat upright so baby's movements create rocking motion -- with stimulating toys and music to enjoy. For naptime, you can remove the toy bar and switch on calming vibrations. And as your child grows, it becomes a toddler rocking chair.
- Use the infant rocker seat (recline) from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.
- Use upright position (toddler mode) only with a child who has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted.
- Bat-at toys & musical character stimulate baby's senses.
- Deep cradle seat with calming vibrations comforts & soothes younger babies.
- Toybar easily removes for toddlers to sit & play.
- Fold-out kickstand & reclining seat for feeding or napping.
- Easy conversion to toddler rocker.
- Removable, machine washable pad.
- 3-point harness.
- 1 D battery is required (not included).
- Maximum weight of child: 40 lbs.